Vintage 50s TEXACO service station visor mirror gm ford chevy rat rod pontiac
Vintage rare authentic original old 1950s super nice for the age TEXACO filling service station promo visor vanity mirror!! 8" x 3 1/2" -used but good - has some normal wear for the age - buick box in photos not included -don't miss this original gem from the past ---old school accessory display --awesome--no reserve. The item "Vintage 50s TEXACO service station visor mirror gm ford chevy rat rod pontiac" is in sale since Friday, December 21, 2018.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Vintage Car & Truck Parts\Interior\Trim". The seller is "bluegrasstreasures1" and is located in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia.
- camaro chevelle nova cruiser gasser nhra: scta street race tune engine motor sport class
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: No
- Interchange Part Number: gas buick convertible dodge oil ac lowrider custom
- Surface Finish: hard case metal glass sign
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1955-1957-1964-1972-1968-1967-1959-1958-1969-1965
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Other Part Number: case interior 454-302-nos plymouth cuda mustang gt
- Brand: usa parts texaco street rod customs
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Warranty: No Warranty